- Mathematics 16.9k 16.9k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 701 701 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 413 413 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 319 319 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Physics 293 293 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is it not effective to learn math top-down?
- 40 What is integration by parts, really?
- 24 Every natural number is covered by consecutive numbers that sum to a prime power.
- 15 Are all n-ary operators simply compositions of binary operators?
- 15 $\partial (A \cap B) = \partial A \cap \partial B $?
- 13 Online reference book for *implementing* concepts in type theory.
- 13 The set of all permutations of indices such that the new series converges to the same limit forms a group?
- View more network posts →