- Mathematics 18.1k 18.1k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 701 701 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 423 423 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 383 383 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 329 329 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Is it not effective to learn math top-down?
- 42 What is integration by parts, really?
- 24 Every natural number is covered by consecutive numbers that sum to a prime power.
- 17 Online reference book for *implementing* concepts in type theory.
- 16 $\partial (A \cap B) = \partial A \cap \partial B $?
- 15 Are all n-ary operators simply compositions of binary operators?
- 14 The set of all permutations of indices such that the new series converges to the same limit forms a group?
- View more network posts →