- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 740 740 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 380 380 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 354 354 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How to politely deflect questions about awkward scars?
- 53 Do pear-shaped nuclei really have anything to do with time travel?
- 37 Show that the three medians of a triangle are concurrent at a point
- 14 Is it reasonable to report another student for cheating when it has no impact on me?
- 14 Historically, which came first: the Lie algebras or their classification?
- 13 Is $33i$ a real and complex number?
- 12 Can the difference between consecutive even abundant numbers exceed 6?
- View more network posts →