Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 4 months
2,630 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 at 16:36
- Mathematics 115.4k 115.4k 1616 gold badges244244 silver badges447447 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 123 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 103 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 70 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 69 What is a token?
- 66 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (73)
116 I am also resigning as a moderator Apr 30 '13
33 How do I insert a table when asking a question? May 17 '12
32 How to draw a commutative diagram? Jun 9 '11
28 Can we do anything to avoid losing Bill D? Jan 23 '12
26 Why should we accept answers? Dec 27 '11
25 Downvoting for no stated reason is abusive Nov 1 '11
20 Gender-neutral pronouns, they, zie, hir Dec 4 '11
20 Why are mathematical questions being asked on meta? Jun 22 '13
19 How to center a figure in the post? May 23 '12
19 Take-home test policy Dec 10 '11