Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 9 years, 6 months
2,642 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 115.8k 115.8k 1616 gold badges245245 silver badges449449 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 746 746 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 167 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 124 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 104 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 85 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 71 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 70 What is a token?
- 66 Is it possible to have multiple decimal points in a number?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (73)
115 I am also resigning as a moderator Apr 30 '13
33 How to draw a commutative diagram? Jun 9 '11
33 How do I insert a table when asking a question? May 17 '12
27 Can we do anything to avoid losing Bill D? Jan 23 '12
26 Why should we accept answers? Dec 27 '11
24 Downvoting for no stated reason is abusive Nov 1 '11
20 Gender-neutral pronouns, they, zie, hir Dec 4 '11
20 Why are mathematical questions being asked on meta? Jun 22 '13
19 How to center a figure in the post? May 23 '12
19 Take-home test policy Dec 10 '11