Currently a software engineer at Google in NYC.
Received my PhD in mathematics from UChicago in 2018.
NYC, NY, USA
Member for 10 years, 9 months
2,745 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 14:14
- Mathematics 121.1k 121.1k 1818 gold badges275275 silver badges477477 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.5k 6.5k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 766 766 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 196 Example of infinite field of characteristic $p\neq 0$
- 138 What is the status of generating LaTeX from handwriting (i.e., OCR)?
- 112 Why is 'abuse of notation' tolerated?
- 86 How to represent the floor function using mathematical notation?
- 77 Do finite algebraically closed fields exist?
- 75 Thurston's 37th way of thinking about the derivative
- 73 What is a token?
- View more network posts →