Q the Platypus
Member for 4 years, 11 months
107 profile views
Last seen Aug 12 at 0:38
Top network posts
- 35 Can proof by contradiction 'fail'?
- 31 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 20 The "functions" of untyped lambda calculus are not (set theoretic) functions so what are they?
- 15 How to represent sum/union types in in json schema
- 10 In Perl why does adding "|| die" onto a statement cause it to evaluate in scalar context?
- 10 Some confusion about what a function "really is".
- 9 Could the police be sued for failing to protect citizens in countries where gun ownership is severely restricted?
- View more network posts →