Q the Platypus
Member for 3 years, 9 months
97 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 9:41
Top network posts
- 35 Can proof by contradiction 'fail'?
- 31 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 20 The "functions" of untyped lambda calculus are not (set theoretic) functions so what are they?
- 11 How to represent sum/union types in in json schema
- 9 Some confusion about what a function "really is".
- 8 Logical reason why dystopian government controls what people wear?
- 7 The Ethics of extra treatment
- View more network posts →