Q the Platypus
Member for 4 years, 7 months
103 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 at 12:17
Top network posts
- 35 Can proof by contradiction 'fail'?
- 31 Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?
- 20 The "functions" of untyped lambda calculus are not (set theoretic) functions so what are they?
- 14 How to represent sum/union types in in json schema
- 10 In Perl why does adding "|| die" onto a statement cause it to evaluate in scalar context?
- 10 Some confusion about what a function "really is".
- 8 Logical reason why dystopian government controls what people wear?
- View more network posts →