Left math for software, but still like thinking about it.
I'm going to stop posting here for a while (though I still like seeing the inventive and creative questions and answers). I think this site has a real problem with deletions, both from poor question askers and over-aggressive high-rep users. I hope this problem gets resolved.
Stony Brook, NY
Member for 3 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '18 at 19:42
- MathOverflow 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Pets 1k 1k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 382 382 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Can a vector space over an infinite field be a finite union of proper subspaces?
- 65 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 50 Quick proofs of hard theorems
- 47 Who should win at tug of war?
- 46 Rotating an image along a Möbius strip?
- 45 What causes a dog to lunge at an unknown child and how should the owner respond?
- 36 How to introduce my aggressive dog to other canines?
- View more network posts →