Left math for software, but still like thinking about it.
I'm going to stop posting here for a while (though I still like seeing the inventive and creative questions and answers). I think this site has a real problem with deletions, both from poor question askers and over-aggressive high-rep users. I hope this problem gets resolved.
Stony Brook, NY
Member for 5 years, 8 months
26 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 3:22
- MathOverflow 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Pets 1.9k 1.9k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 702 702 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Can a vector space over an infinite field be a finite union of proper subspaces?
- 69 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 57 Quick proofs of hard theorems
- 52 Who should win at tug of war?
- 47 What causes a dog to lunge at an unknown child and how should the owner respond?
- 46 Rotating an image along a Möbius strip?
- 38 How to introduce my aggressive dog to other canines?
- View more network posts →