Left math for software, but still like thinking about it.
I'm going to stop posting here for a while (though I still like seeing the inventive and creative questions and answers). I think this site has a real problem with deletions, both from poor question askers and over-aggressive high-rep users. I hope this problem gets resolved.
Stony Brook, NY
Member for 4 years, 3 months
25 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 at 3:22
- MathOverflow 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2k 2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Pets 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 662 662 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Can a vector space over an infinite field be a finite union of proper subspaces?
- 65 Examples of eventual counterexamples
- 52 Quick proofs of hard theorems
- 47 Who should win at tug of war?
- 46 Rotating an image along a Möbius strip?
- 45 What causes a dog to lunge at an unknown child and how should the owner respond?
- 36 How to introduce my aggressive dog to other canines?
- View more network posts →