Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Academia 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 869 869 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- 75 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- 65 Why is Windows using CR+LF and Unix just LF when Unix is the older system?
- 43 Should I prepare new homework exercises each year, 20% of the final grade is homework?
- 42 Can there be a copyright on negative code?
- 30 Why and When to use Django mark_safe() function
- 28 Why do some web servers still provide information on vendor and version in the HTTP response headers
- View more network posts →