Top Network Posts
- 75 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- 43 Should I prepare new homework exercises each year, 20% of the final grade is homework?
- 43 Why is Windows using CRLF and Unix just LF when Unix is the older system?
- 21 Is it a bad idea to create a cron script that empties the swap every hour?
- 17 Listing a Stack Overflow user as co-author for having provided substantial programming support
- 17 How to address email to a professor who prefers informality?
- 16 How would disabling IPv6 make a server any more secure?
- View more network posts →