Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 15.9k 15.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.7k 12.7k 3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Politics 895 895 11 gold badge66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Chemistry 369 369 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 353 353 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 You have the right to remain silent, but why?
- 83 Python subprocess/Popen with a modified environment
- 69 Why wasn't a specifier for `float` defined in `printf`?
- 42 How far is the list of known primes known to be complete?
- 42 Why does declaring main as an array compile?
- 31 Why is max slower than sort?
- 26 Disable global variable lookup in Python
- View more network posts →