Ph.D. Mathematics: Technische Universität Dresden (2019-Present)
M.Phil. Mathematics: University of Delhi (2017-2019)
M.Sc. Mathematics: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (2015-2017)
B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics: University of Delhi (2012-2015)
Member for 4 years, 2 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '18 at 19:34
Top network posts
- 13 Let G be a group such that $|G| = pk$, where $p$ is a prime, $k < p$.
- 11 What is the best way to learn Differential forms?
- 11 Prove that $\pi^2/8 = 1 + 1/3^2 + 1/5^2 + 1/7^2 + \cdots$
- 10 Prove if $f$ is increasing then $f'(x) \ge 0$
- 10 Sequence converging to different limits
- 10 Infinite Primes proof with possible error
- 9 $C_c(X)$ is complete, then $X$ is compact
- View more network posts →