- Mathematics 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Academia 881 881 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 273 273 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 219 219 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Aviation 201 201 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 38 Is it acceptable to ask for course notes ahead of time?
- 23 Where to start learning Differential Geometry/Differential Topology?
- 22 How can an undergraduate be recognized for work done on a paper, with a fellow PhD student and a professor?
- 20 How do you split a long exact sequence into short exact sequences?
- 20 Where does a Topology student go after Munkres?
- 19 Why do we treat differentials as infinitesimals, even when it's not rigorous
- View more network posts →