- Physics 34.5k 34.5k 22 gold badges6868 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 99 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 839 839 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Why do we use cross products in physics?
- 79 What, in simplest terms, is gauge invariance?
- 60 Examples of notably long or difficult proofs that only improve upon existing results by a small amount
- 52 If the pressure inside and outside a balloon balance, then why does air leave when it pops?
- 52 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 47 What is the relationship between different types of quantum field theories?
- 47 Is there a widely-accepted opposite of "as the crow flies"?
- View more network posts →