- Physics 29k 29k 77 gold badges7878 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Code Golf 6.6k 6.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.3k 3.3k 1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 242 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 177 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 162 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 131 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 125 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 75 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →