Chris K. Caldwell
I have taught at the University of Tennessee at Martin for about three decades. Since the mid-nineties I have authored The Prime Pages, which includes a list of the largest known primes updated hourly.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 13:36
Top network posts
- 21 Did H. Lebesgue claim "1 is prime" in 1899? Source?
- 20 Typesetting a descending italic z
- 16 Typesetting an old Latin ligature with pdftex
- 14 Importance of rigor
- 11 Should I ignore possible family information because it far too precise for its age?
- 10 Find a short expression for a given large integer
- 6 question about real numbers
- View more network posts →