I am a theoretical condensed-matter physicist by profession, and have a firm passion for the beauties of mathematics, pearls of philosophy, and gems of social sciences. Learning human and machine languages have been always a hobby for me since childhood. I am an active adherent of the open science movement, and I feel strongly a need to revolutionise scientific practices of learning, teaching, communication, research and publication.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '19 at 14:04
Top network posts
- 15 split title of a figure in matplotlib
- 14 Changing the `ExtrapolationHandler` Function in Any Interpolation
- 13 What is crossover?
- 10 Using GNU Scientific Library (GSL) under Windows x64 with MinGW
- 8 Historical linguistic origin of grammatical gender for nouns
- 7 View a buffer in read-only mode in a window while editing it in another window
- 6 How did the German royal families lose power so quickly in 1918? What happened to them afterwards?
- View more network posts →