I have questions to all your answers. Woody Allen
Member for 5 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 15:12
- Mathematics 8.4k 8.4k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Operations Research 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 151 151 44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 131 131 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Best ways to use machine learning / AI as an OR scientist
- 13 Are Python and Julia used for optimization in industry?
- 12 Branch and Price algorithm is exact?
- 11 Column generation for TSP
- 11 When using column generation, can a sub-problem be ignored once and for all once it fails to generate a new column?
- 11 What are the pros and cons of LocalSolver?
- 10 What does it mean for an integral to be independent of a path?
- View more network posts →