I am a third year mathematics PhD student at Georgia Tech, where I'm an active part of the Geometry and Topology research group. My mathematics traffics in the areas of arithmetic geometry, geometric group theory, and low-dimensional topology. You can find me at https://sites.google.com/view/santanaafton/
I am justice-, compassion-, and community-minded. He/him.
Top network posts
- 35 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 25 Assume I'm unhappy with the Riemann Rearrangement Theorem. How else can I define a series?
- 22 What is tricky about proving the Nielsen–Schreier theorem?
- 18 Can a group have a cyclical derived series?
- 15 A product topology where we allow countably many open sets
- View more network posts →