I am a first year doctoral student in mathematics at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
I am typically drawn to the algebraic and topological side of things, especially if they come packaged together.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 3 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 at 12:44
Top network posts
- 35 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 25 Assume I'm unhappy with the Riemann Rearrangement Theorem. How else can I define a series?
- 22 What is tricky about proving the Nielsen–Schreier theorem?
- 13 A product topology where we allow countably many open sets
- 11 Does a (nice) centerless group always have a centerless profinite completion?
- View more network posts →