I am a second-year math PhD student at Georgia Tech.
I enjoy thinking about questions in geometric group theory and low-dimensional topology, with an eye toward applications in algebraic geometry. You can find more information about me here.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 4 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 at 5:58
Top network posts
- 35 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 25 Assume I'm unhappy with the Riemann Rearrangement Theorem. How else can I define a series?
- 22 What is tricky about proving the Nielsen–Schreier theorem?
- 18 Can a group have a cyclical derived series?
- 14 A product topology where we allow countably many open sets
- View more network posts →