Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 5 '19 at 3:38
Top network posts
- 93 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 54 If a coin toss is observed to come up as heads many times, does that affect the probability of the next toss?
- 30 Irrationals forming rationals
- 24 Can an alternating series ever be absolutely convergent?
- 14 What's wrong with this proof of the inconsistency of the axiom of choice?
- 14 I finally understand simple congruences. Now how to solve a quadratic congruence?
- 12 If $f^n$ is the identity map then prove that $f$ is bijection
- View more network posts →