You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 '20 at 22:14
- Unix & Linux 31.2k 31.2k 1515 gold badges9898 silver badges213213 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 3.7k 3.7k 1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 399 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 269 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 239 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 194 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 152 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 140 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 119 Using awk to sum the values of a column, based on the values of another column
- View more network posts →