You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
- Unix & Linux 32.3k 32.3k 1616 gold badges108108 silver badges224224 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 3.9k 3.9k 1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 399 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 270 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 243 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 197 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 158 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 141 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 125 Using awk to sum the values of a column, based on the values of another column
- View more network posts →