You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
55 profile views
Last seen Jul 4 at 22:14
- Unix & Linux 30.4k 30.4k 1515 gold badges9292 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 3.6k 3.6k 1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 399 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 262 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 237 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 191 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 148 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 140 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 116 Server admin sent me a private key to use. Why?
- View more network posts →