You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
53 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 at 8:09
- Unix & Linux 28.6k 28.6k 1212 gold badges7979 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.1k 6.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 4k 4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 3.4k 3.4k 1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 400 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 257 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 237 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 184 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 147 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 136 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 116 Server admin sent me a private key to use. Why?
- View more network posts →