You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
52 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '18 at 10:39
Top Network Posts
- 392 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow attribution in software
- 252 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 232 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 179 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 141 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 116 Server admin sent me a private key to use. Why?
- 102 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →