You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
56 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 20:24
- Unix & Linux 32k 32k 1616 gold badges105105 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Academia 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 3.8k 3.8k 1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 399 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 270 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 241 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 197 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 155 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 141 The "loop" has arrived. What does the community think about it?
- 122 Using awk to sum the values of a column, based on the values of another column
- View more network posts →