You're here. Therefore you either like math, or don't like math but are doing it anyway.
In either case, if you haven't read A Mathematician's Lament, your education is incomplete and you're seriously missing out.
I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
52 profile views
Last seen Jun 6 at 8:27
- Unix & Linux 24k 24k 1010 gold badges6969 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Academia 4k 4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 400 How to deal with an employer who refuses to allow copyright attribution in software
- 255 Only one student answered an exam question - and I strongly suspect he cheated
- 234 Why couldn't Republicans who voted to repeal Obamacare so many times under Obama do it under a Republican president?
- 179 Why is looping over find's output bad practice?
- 145 The teacher erased 3 pages of my 5 year old's completed homework
- 116 Server admin sent me a private key to use. Why?
- 104 Net Neutrality and Stack Overflow / Stack Exchange
- View more network posts →