I am currently an engineer at Draper Labs in Cambridge. My interests include software verification and language design, logic and computability, proof theory and other things.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 15 '18 at 12:51
- Theoretical Computer Science 11.5k 11.5k 3434 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Computer Science 7.1k 7.1k 1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 788 788 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 404 404 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 201 201 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 What functions can System F not compute?
- 34 Formal program verification in practice
- 34 What makes type inference for dependent types undecidable?
- 32 How to find interesting research problems
- 30 Is Category Theory useful for learning functional programming?
- 29 if (λ x . x x) has a type, then is the type system inconsistent?
- 27 Algebra oriented branch of theoretical computer science
- View more network posts →