Hsien-Chih Chang 張顯之
PhD student in Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '15 at 15:38
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.5k 7.5k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 285 285 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Super User 161 161 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 What are your favorite instructional counterexamples?
- 64 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 60 Are there any open problems left about DFAs?
- 51 Why do we consider log-space as a model of efficient computation (instead of polylog-space) ?
- 41 Common false beliefs in theoretical computer science
- 37 Efficiently computable function as a counter-example to Sarnak's Mobius conjecture
- 29 Polynomial method for complexity results
- View more network posts →