So much to know, and so little time.
A Student, currently an undergrad in IT who is(will always be) a beginner in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning as well...
It's really awesome to learn, post and acquire knowledge from the Stack Sites, Different MOOC's, blog posts, Docs of Different Libraries etc..
Last but not the least Github ..
Mathematics and Computer Science are my favourite subjects, Playing Chess is my Hobby...
- Data Science 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 598 598 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computer Science 205 205 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 What's the reason of the error ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel?
- 24 Feature selection vs Feature extraction. Which to use when?
- 17 What does "baseline" mean in the context of machine learning?
- 15 Using a pre trained CNN classifier and apply it on a different image dataset
- 14 Are there free cloud services to train machine learning models?
- 11 Why should we use (or not) dropout on the input layer?
- 9 What's the reason of the error ValueError: Expected more than 1 value per channel?
- View more network posts →