I will be happy if I could be the integral solution to every transcendental equation. I will be happier still if I could be the proof of Goldbach's conjecture. But I will be most happy if I could be the graph of Dirichlet's Function.
As for now, however, I am locked in a room with an instant killing device attached to me with my life depending on a mere electron. In short, I am 50% alive and 50% dead.
But, don't forget .... this Cat has a degree in Physics..
AT PRESENT: Working on quarkonium systems and their production in QGP.
Support the formation of this site on SE:
Member for 3 years, 6 months
264 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 7:55
Top network posts
- 79 How is Anaconda related to Python?
- 63 Is weight a scalar or a vector?
- 44 Is there a function whose antiderivative can be found but whose derivative cannot?
- 35 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 25 How to approach the ODE $y'+\sin(x+y)=\sin(x-y)$
- 17 Why does a force not do any work if it's perpendicular to the motion?
- 16 Divisibility by 37 .
- View more network posts →