- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 523 523 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 What is the point of being the head of the department?
- 49 If the field of a vector space weren't characteristic zero, then what would change in the theory?
- 41 What is the point in publishing a paper in a journal rather than arXiv?
- 37 I hate taking lectures, can I still survive in academia?
- 35 Why should a P.I be motivated to write a strong LOR even if that means losing a undergraduate from his/her lab?
- 27 What is the "power" a PhD advisor has over their advisees?
- 26 Why doesn't Elrond want to re-forge the sword?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
-4 Down voting and close voting for missing context Oct 9 '16