Top Network Posts
- 67 What is the point of being the head of the department?
- 48 If the field of a vector space weren't characteristic zero, then what would change in the theory?
- 41 What is the point in publishing a paper in a journal rather than arXiv?
- 36 I hate taking lectures, can I still survive in academia?
- 26 What is the "power" a PhD advisor has over their advisees?
- 25 Why doesn't Elrond want to re-forge the sword?
- 24 In particle colliders, according to QM, how are two particles able to "collide"?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (9)
-6 Down voting and close voting for missing context Oct 9 '16