Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
464 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 15:06
- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 651 651 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 69 What is the point of being the head of the department?
- 51 If the field of a vector space weren't characteristic zero, then what would change in the theory?
- 43 What is the point in publishing a paper in a journal rather than arXiv?
- 41 I hate taking lectures, can I still survive in academia?
- 36 Why should a P.I be motivated to write a strong LOR even if that means losing a undergraduate from his/her lab?
- 28 What is the "power" a PhD advisor has over their advisees?
- 27 Why did the Jedi turn totally Light side?
- View more network posts →