In mathematics you don’t understand things. You just get used to them.
- John von Neumann
A mathematician is a blind man in a dark room looking for a black cat which isn’t there!
- Charles Darwin
We must know — we will know!
- David Hilbert
Member for 8 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '13 at 18:19
Top network posts
- 34 prove $x \mapsto x^2$ is continuous
- 32 Can a limit of an integral be moved inside the integral?
- 32 Book on the Rigorous Foundations of Mathematics- Logic and Set Theory
- 29 Prove $\sin x$ is uniformly continuous on $\mathbb R$
- 24 Given real numbers: define integers?
- 22 $\infty - \infty = 0$ ?
- 21 Proof that a function with a countable set of discontinuities is Riemann integrable without the notion of measure
- View more network posts →