Master Student in Mathematics.
My main fields of interest are Real/Complex Analysis and Probability: more specifically, I am currently learning the basics of (stochastic) homogenization theory and (stochastic) optimal control theory. I like almost anything I have ever encountered in analysis and probability. Functional analysis is particularly elegant to me, along with differential geometry and (the little I know of) algebraic topology.
Picture: Arthur Rimbaud, French poet.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '17 at 0:29
Top network posts
- 16 What percentage of white people owned black slaves in the US?
- 14 What is Cauchy Schwarz in 8th grade terms?
- 14 Recalling standard results in a master's thesis appendix for reader's convenience and/or self-containedness
- 9 Is this definition of convergence of a sequence equivalent to the actual definition?
- 9 How does weight influence your speed when descending?
- 6 How to avoid muscle loss when doing prolonged cardio (around 15 days in a row)?
- 5 Compute $E(\sin X)$ if $X$ is normally distributed
- View more network posts →