PhD in geometric analysis. My thesis research focused on geometric heat flows of maps between manifolds. More broadly, I'm interested in both the theory and visualization of differential geometry.
Working in software development now. Will integrate by parts for a postdoc.
Top Network Posts
- 56 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 51 What is the flaw in my thinking for the graph of this function?
- 25 When does gradient flow not converge?
- 16 Torsion of a connection as an obstruction to integrability
- 14 If a plane curve has curvature bounded from below, is it contained in a disk?
- 13 Is the Lie bracket of a Lie Algebra of a Matrix Lie Group always the commutator?
- 12 Smoothness of $O(n)$-equivariant maps of positive-definite matrices
- View more network posts →