PhD in geometric analysis. My thesis research focused on geometric heat flows of maps between manifolds. More broadly, I'm interested in both the theory and visualization of differential geometry.
Now working as a research software engineer. Will integrate by parts for a postdoc.
Top network posts
- 58 Understanding the Laplace operator conceptually
- 51 What is the flaw in my thinking for the graph of this function?
- 25 When does gradient flow not converge?
- 16 Torsion of a connection as an obstruction to integrability
- 15 If a plane curve has curvature bounded from below, is it contained in a disk?
- 14 Why do we think of a vector as being the same as a differential operator?
- 13 Is the Lie bracket of a Lie Algebra of a Matrix Lie Group always the commutator?
- View more network posts →