I received my PhD under Freydoon Shahidi in May 2020. Interested in algebraic geometry, representation theory, and number theory.
Top network posts
- 37 Ring of integers is a PID but not a Euclidean domain
- 24 Is Algebraic Number Theory still an active research field?
- 22 Calculus II Professor will not accept my correct integral evaluation that uses a different method, should I bring this up further?
- 18 Where does the Jordan canonical form show up in more advanced mathematics?
- 17 Determinant of a triangular matrix
- 17 Uniform limit of injective analytic functions is injective
- 16 If two topological spaces have the same topological properties, are they homeomorphic?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.