Top network posts
- 291 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 148 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 120 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 67 Collecting proofs that finite multiplicative subgroups of fields are cyclic
- 66 Does a referee have to check carefully the proof ?
- 58 Important open problems that have already been reduced to a finite but infeasible amount of computation
- 50 Does Godel's incompleteness theorem admit a converse?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.