- MathOverflow 15.9k 15.9k 66 gold badges5454 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 191 191 11 bronze badge
- Ask Different 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 305 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 148 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 122 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 70 Collecting proofs that finite multiplicative subgroups of fields are cyclic
- 68 Important open problems that have already been reduced to a finite but infeasible amount of computation
- 66 Does a referee have to check carefully the proof ?
- 50 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.