Top network posts
- 297 Not especially famous, long-open problems which anyone can understand
- 148 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 120 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 68 Collecting proofs that finite multiplicative subgroups of fields are cyclic
- 66 Important open problems that have already been reduced to a finite but infeasible amount of computation
- 66 Does a referee have to check carefully the proof ?
- 50 (Approximately) bijective proof of $\zeta(2)=\pi^2/6$ ?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.