Recently there's been a wave of moderators and other users suspending their moderation activity, e.g. addressing queues and performing edits on others' posts. Their reasons are just, so doing the same.
Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 10:31
- Academia 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Physics 4.4k 4.4k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Politics 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 122 Why does Windows store Wi-Fi passwords in a reversible format?
- 78 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 78 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 72 Remote Desktop intermittently freezing
- 70 Can I run my CPU at 100% usage for a long time?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- View more network posts →