Insane futurist who believes that science/technology will lead to solutions for all the world's ails.
Currently putting together a startup based on what's sorta like general artificial intelligence.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Academia 5.7k 5.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 174 Slept through final, professor is giving me a zero and failing me – is there anything I can do to change this?
- 120 Why does Windows store Wi-Fi passwords in a reversible format?
- 75 Is there a math expression equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?
- 74 Why are some against the removal of a statue of Robert E. Lee?
- 68 Why don't poor people vote in the United States?
- 65 Is bread bad for ducks?
- 64 Is there a physical limit to data transfer rate?
- View more network posts →