Hi, I'm John. My formal education is physics, math and computer science (ms in physics from ccny). Now a computer consultant. More info (more than you want:) at http://www.forkosh.com s-corp's homepage.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '19 at 12:08
- Philosophy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 801 801 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Open Source 799 799 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 540 540 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 427 427 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Can the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle be explained intuitively?
- 80 Telescopes and Time: Please Explain
- 60 Why is the complex number an integral part of physical reality?
- 34 Can I use my client's GPL software?
- 12 Where does a normal force come from?
- 11 What was the 'quantum mechanics' before quantum mechanics?
- 10 Is the angular momentum of the ceiling fan quantized?
- View more network posts →