Los Angeles, United States
Member for 5 years, 10 months
A passionate promoter of public understanding and appreciation of mathematics, through large-scale public engagement events.
Playground (puzzle) editor of Math Horizons magazine; founder of Studio Infinity.
Top network posts
- 9 Why no higher-genus polyhedra that are nearly regular?
- 9 Proof that $n$ planes cut a solid torus into a maximum of $\frac16(n^3+3n^2+8n)$ pieces
- 7 Why only two dihedral angles for a snub dodecahedron?
- 7 Smallest non-space-filling polycube?
- 6 Minimum number of faces needed to make regular icosahedron rigid?
- 5 Why is the height of a pentagonal antiprism equal to the circumradius of the base?
- View more network posts →