I work in Chennai, India at VIT Uiversity, teaching mathematics to Engineering students. Earlier I have taught at Chennai Mathematical Institue courses in Pure Mathematics from undergraduate to Ph D level. I have also taught a first course in Programming with Python language. Use SAGE software to teach in my classroom, as well as for my research.
Interested in Algebra, Number Theory, Representation Theory, Invariants and applications of Number Theory to Cryptography.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
120 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '19 at 9:03
- Mathematics 16.6k 16.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 215 215 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Cryptography 123 123 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 If squaring a number means multiplying that number with itself then shouldn't taking square root of a number mean to divide a number by itself?
- 38 Are there an equal number of positive and negative numbers?
- 29 What is exceptional about the prime numbers 2 and 3?
- 22 Irreducible Degrees and the Order of a Finite Group
- 20 Structures that turn out to exhibit a symmetry even though their definition doesn't
- 20 Is there anything special about this matrix?
- 19 Principal Submatrices of a Positive Definite Matrix
- View more network posts →