As for me, I didn't take any offense, but there is always at least one a****** to take a personal bad day out on someone else, preferably newcomers: not wanting to help, not giving any clue on why the downvote is, intentionally not giving any hints on how to improve. I really hate those people.
Somewhere in this galaxie or another.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
59 profile views
Last seen Oct 13 at 15:25
- Mathematics 960 960 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 800 800 11 gold badge44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 774 774 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 347 347 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 213 213 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Why does hot air rise in a column instead of cold air pressing down?
- 11 A ''strange'' integral from WolframAlpha
- 10 Are there any gases more dense than liquids?
- 8 clear the java cache from the command line in linux
- 8 What does an asterisk on top of a set mean?
- 7 How to convert the half-spaces that constitute a convex hull to a set of extreme points?
- 6 Mixing naphthalene, formaldehyde and sulfuric acid (Marquis reagent + naphthalene)
- View more network posts →