Vicar retaining an active interest in Maths.
Thatcham, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 5 months
324 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 at 8:48
Top network posts
- 177 Probability: 6 Dice are rolled. Which is more likely, that you get exactly one 6, or that you get 6 different numbers?
- 118 How can one prove that $e<\pi$?
- 105 $7$ fishermen caught exactly 100 fish and no two had caught the same number of fish. Then there are three who have together captured at least 50 fish.
- 85 Do we have negative prime numbers?
- 70 A circle in the plane contains at most four lattice points?
- 65 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 60 How to solve equations to the fourth power?
- View more network posts →