Vicar retaining an active interest in Maths.
Thatcham, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 11 months
336 profile views
Last seen Sep 22 at 5:18
Top network posts
- 179 Probability: 6 Dice are rolled. Which is more likely, that you get exactly one 6, or that you get 6 different numbers?
- 119 How can one prove that $e<\pi$?
- 107 $7$ fishermen caught exactly 100 fish and no two had caught the same number of fish. Then there are three who have together captured at least 50 fish.
- 89 Do we have negative prime numbers?
- 73 A circle in the plane contains at most four lattice points?
- 65 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 60 How to solve equations to the fourth power?
- View more network posts →