Vicar retaining an active interest in Maths.
Thatcham, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
337 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 179 Probability: 6 Dice are rolled. Which is more likely, that you get exactly one 6, or that you get 6 different numbers?
- 120 How can one prove that $e<\pi$?
- 108 $7$ fishermen caught exactly 100 fish and no two had caught the same number of fish. Then there are three who have together captured at least 50 fish.
- 90 Do we have negative prime numbers?
- 74 A circle in the plane contains at most four lattice points?
- 65 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 61 How to solve equations to the fourth power?
- View more network posts →