- Mathematics 58.4k 58.4k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 381 381 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 261 261 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 If squaring a number means multiplying that number with itself then shouldn't taking square root of a number mean to divide a number by itself?
- 136 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 124 If the square root of two is irrational, why can it be created by dividing two numbers?
- 92 What are the names of numbers in the binary system?
- 88 Systems of linear equations: Why does no one plug back in?
- 57 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 48 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- View more network posts →