- Mathematics 59k 59k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 381 381 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 261 261 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 316 If squaring a number means multiplying that number with itself then shouldn't taking square root of a number mean to divide a number by itself?
- 139 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 124 If the square root of two is irrational, why can it be created by dividing two numbers?
- 92 What are the names of numbers in the binary system?
- 88 Systems of linear equations: Why does no one plug back in?
- 62 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 59 In practice, why would different compilers compute different values of int x = ++i + ++i;?
- View more network posts →