Top Network Posts
- 37 How far out from the Sun is visible light still sufficient to read a book?
- 30 If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- 26 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 21 What is a wave function in simple language?
- 21 What do sine, tan, cos actually mean?
- 19 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- 15 Fields finitely generated as $\mathbb Z$-algebras are finite?
- View more network posts →