- Physics 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Philosophy 807 807 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 286 286 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 263 263 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How far out from the Sun is visible light still sufficient to read a book?
- 32 If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- 27 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 26 If clocks themselves are based on light signals, wouldn't we expect the measured speed of light to always be the same constant?
- 21 What do sine, tan, cos actually mean?
- 21 What is a wave function in simple language?
- 19 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- View more network posts →