Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 11 How to prove Lambert's W function is not elementary?
- 9 Trigonometric/polynomial equations and the algebraic nature of trig functions
- 7 Functions that are easy to antidifferentiate but whose inverses are hard to antidifferentiate
- 6 The conjecture about the existence of closed-form inverses of functions
- 6 Express solutions of equation $ \tan x= x $ in closed form
- 5 What is the inverse of simply composited elementary functions?
- 5 Why is it that the Lambert W relation cannot be expressed in terms of elementary functions?
- View more network posts →