I am interested in the History of Mathematics, especially the early ideas of Eudoxus and the Greek school. My thesis was in the area of Number Theory via Elliptic Curves.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 13 '20 at 21:30
Top network posts
- 22 "Integral Milking"
- 16 Why do parabolas' arms eventually become parallel?
- 12 Find the Galois group of $x^3-2$ over the field $\mathbb F_5$
- 8 Using trig identity to solve a cubic equation
- 7 Euclid's Elements missing axiom of M. Pasch examples
- 6 The sigma function (sum of divisors) multiplicative proof
- 5 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- View more network posts →