I am interested in the History of Mathematics, especially the early ideas of Eudoxus and the Greek school. My thesis was in the area of Number Theory via Elliptic Curves.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
16 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 20:19
Top network posts
- 20 "Integral Milking"
- 16 Why do parabolas' arms eventually become parallel?
- 10 Find the Galois group of $x^3-2$ over the field $\mathbb F_5$
- 6 Euclid's Elements missing axiom of M. Pasch examples
- 6 The sigma function (sum of divisors) multiplicative proof
- 6 Using trig identity to solve a cubic equation
- 5 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- View more network posts →