I am interested in the History of Mathematics, especially the early ideas of Eudoxus and the Greek school. My thesis was in the area of Number Theory via Elliptic Curves.
Top network posts
- 22 "Integral Milking"
- 16 Why do parabolas' arms eventually become parallel?
- 13 Find the Galois group of $x^3-2$ over the field $\mathbb F_5$
- 8 Using trig identity to solve a cubic equation
- 7 Euclid's Elements missing axiom of M. Pasch examples
- 6 The sigma function (sum of divisors) multiplicative proof
- 5 Example of a very simple math statement in old literature which is (verbatim) a pain to understand
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.