PhD in Ring and module theory
If you also enjoy ring theory, you might enjoy the Database of Ring Theory.
Other interests: Clifford algebra/Geometric algebra, Applications of abstract algebra, geometry, Python programming and algorithm design.
Notes for myself:
Member for 7 years, 3 months
546 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Mathematics 111.1k 111.1k 1212 gold badges111111 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 678 678 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 331 331 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 317 317 11 gold badge99 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 215 215 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Is zero a prime number?
- 45 Can there be an onto homomorphism from a ring without unity to a ring with unity?
- 44 Why don't Venn diagrams count as formal proofs?
- 43 "Negative" versus "Minus"
- 43 Prove that if $g^2=e$ for all $g$ in $G$ then $G$ is Abelian.
- 41 Intuitive definitions of the Orbit and the Stabilizer
- 40 Motivation for the ring product rule $(a_1, a_2, a_3) \cdot (b_1, b_2, b_3) = (a_1 \cdot b_1, a_2 \cdot b_2, a_1 \cdot b_3 + a_3 \cdot b_2)$
- View more network posts →