PhD in Ring and module theory
If you also enjoy ring theory, you might enjoy the Database of Ring Theory.
I also have a blog now. For now I'm just offering advice for people aiming to start a math or math education career path.
If you want, you can buy me a coffee to show support for any of my work online.
Other interests: Clifford algebra/Geometric algebra, Applications of abstract algebra, geometry, Python programming and algorithm design.
Notes for myself:
- Mathematics 130.1k 130.1k 1313 gold badges130130 silver badges314314 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 948 948 88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 607 607 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 331 331 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 310 310 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Is zero a prime number?
- 86 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 52 Can there be an onto homomorphism from a ring without unity to a ring with unity?
- 51 Prove that if $g^2=e$ for all $g$ in $G$ then $G$ is Abelian.
- 48 Intuitive definitions of the Orbit and the Stabilizer
- 46 What is the difference between a Hamel basis and a Schauder basis?
- 46 Why don't Venn diagrams count as formal proofs?
- View more network posts →