PhD in Ring and module theory
If you also enjoy ring theory, you might enjoy the Database of Ring Theory.
Other interests: Clifford algebra/Geometric algebra, Applications of abstract algebra, geometry, Python programming and algorithm design.
Notes for myself:
Member for 7 years, 5 months
554 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 113.8k 113.8k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges267267 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 678 678 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 331 331 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 327 327 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 215 215 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 Is zero a prime number?
- 84 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 49 Can there be an onto homomorphism from a ring without unity to a ring with unity?
- 44 Prove that if $g^2=e$ for all $g$ in $G$ then $G$ is Abelian.
- 44 Why don't Venn diagrams count as formal proofs?
- 43 "Negative" versus "Minus"
- 41 Intuitive definitions of the Orbit and the Stabilizer
- View more network posts →