PhD in Ring and module theory
If you also enjoy ring theory, you might enjoy the Database of Ring Theory.
Other interests: Clifford algebra/Geometric algebra, Applications of abstract algebra, geometry, Python programming and algorithm design.
Notes for myself:
Member for 7 years, 1 month
534 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 115 Is zero a prime number?
- 45 Can there be an onto homomorphism from a ring without unity to a ring with unity?
- 44 Why don't Venn diagrams count as formal proofs?
- 43 "Negative" versus "Minus"
- 40 Prove that if $g^2=e$ for all $g$ in $G$ then $G$ is Abelian.
- 40 Intuitive definitions of the Orbit and the Stabilizer
- 39 Motivation for the ring product rule $(a_1, a_2, a_3) \cdot (b_1, b_2, b_3) = (a_1 \cdot b_1, a_2 \cdot b_2, a_1 \cdot b_3 + a_3 \cdot b_2)$
- View more network posts →