PhD in Ring and module theory
If you also enjoy ring theory, you might enjoy the Database of Ring Theory.
Other interests: Clifford algebra/Geometric algebra, Applications of abstract algebra, geometry, Python programming and algorithm design.
Notes for myself:
Member for 7 years, 11 months
583 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
- Mathematics 120.3k 120.3k 1313 gold badges120120 silver badges285285 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 938 938 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 577 577 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 331 331 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 310 310 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Is zero a prime number?
- 86 Are there mathematical concepts that exist in dimension $4$, but not in dimension $3$?
- 50 Can there be an onto homomorphism from a ring without unity to a ring with unity?
- 47 Prove that if $g^2=e$ for all $g$ in $G$ then $G$ is Abelian.
- 44 Why don't Venn diagrams count as formal proofs?
- 43 Intuitive definitions of the Orbit and the Stabilizer
- 43 "Negative" versus "Minus"
- View more network posts →