I am a Ph.D. student in Bar Ilan University, computer science department.
My research topic is Fair Division of Land. It is related to the classic problem of fair cake-cutting, which is a multi-disciplinary topic connecting mathematics, economics and computer science,
I am always happy to discuss any topic related to land division or fair cake-cutting. If you have a new idea in these topics and need a partner for brain-storming, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers I receive in the Stack Exchange websites are very useful, and I often cite them in papers. See my website for examples.
- Stack Overflow 23k 23k 2424 gold badges8686 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Academia 13.5k 13.5k 1111 gold badges5050 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Mathematics 8.8k 8.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Computer Science 5k 5k 1515 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.9k 4.9k 88 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 711 How can I print a circular structure in a JSON-like format?
- 331 Doing a cleanup action just before Node.js exits
- 262 How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- 164 Grades are too high for the department - what should I do?
- 105 What to do if most of my students have switched to a better lecturer's class?
- 95 Condense the space between bibliographic entries
- 79 What to answer an author asking me if I reviewed his/her paper?
- View more network posts →