Pete L. Clark
I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Georgia.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
1,886 profile views
Last seen Dec 13 '20 at 14:17
- Academia 123.1k 123.1k 2323 gold badges337337 silver badges498498 bronze badges
- Mathematics 89k 89k 99 gold badges186186 silver badges333333 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 60.4k 60.4k 99 gold badges216216 silver badges361361 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 331 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 262 Which journals publish expository work?
- 226 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 199 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 167 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 152 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →