Pete L. Clark
I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Georgia.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1,793 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 at 17:50
Top network posts
- 320 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 313 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 235 Which journals publish expository work?
- 217 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 184 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 158 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 146 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →