Pete L. Clark
I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Georgia.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
1,841 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '19 at 17:21
- Academia 121.4k 121.4k 2323 gold badges335335 silver badges491491 bronze badges
- Mathematics 85.4k 85.4k 99 gold badges170170 silver badges321321 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 58.7k 58.7k 99 gold badges209209 silver badges356356 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 328 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 326 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 241 Which journals publish expository work?
- 221 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 186 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 161 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 146 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →