Pete L. Clark
I am an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Georgia.
NOTE: In Spring 2015 my department adjusted the mechanics of its webpage, which broke a lot of my links. For now, if you see a broken link like http://www.math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf, try changing it to http://math.uga.edu/~pete/inversemw.pdf. It should fix the problem.
Member for 10 years
1,864 profile views
Last seen Jun 19 at 18:57
- Academia 122.3k 122.3k 2323 gold badges336336 silver badges494494 bronze badges
- Mathematics 87.3k 87.3k 99 gold badges177177 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 59.5k 59.5k 99 gold badges211211 silver badges358358 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 417 417 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 338 Is doing two PhDs a good path?
- 328 I believe I have solved a famous open problem. How do I convince people in the field that I am not a crank?
- 250 Which journals publish expository work?
- 223 A published paper stole my unpublished results from a science fair
- 195 Is there an introduction to probability theory from a structuralist/categorical perspective?
- 165 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- 151 Given a die, what is the probability that the second roll of a die will be less than the first roll?
- View more network posts →