$1$ : It means "there exists something"
$0$ : It doesnt mean "there exists nothing", instead it means "there exist something but that is nothing"
I dislike arrogant types. If you are one of such, please leave me alone.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
63 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Mathematics 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 339 339 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 287 287 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 176 176 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Is it possible to export the equations from Mathematica to MATLAB?
- 41 Real world applications of category theory
- 19 How many convex functions are there in $[0,1]^2$?
- 18 Can someone intuitively explain what the convolution integral is?
- 18 Is it possible to calculate a Lebesgue integral in Mathematica?
- 15 Straightforward way to make a multicolumn line legend?
- 12 Is the given binomial sum almost everywhere negative as $K\to\infty$?
- View more network posts →