$1$ : It means "there exists something"
$0$ : It doesnt mean "there exists nothing", instead it means "there exist something but that is nothing"
I dislike arrogant types. If you are one of such, please leave me alone.
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 339 339 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 319 319 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 186 186 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Real world applications of category theory
- 44 Is it possible to export the equations from Mathematica to MATLAB?
- 19 How many convex functions are there in $[0,1]^2$?
- 18 Can someone intuitively explain what the convolution integral is?
- 18 Is it possible to calculate a Lebesgue integral in Mathematica?
- 16 Straightforward way to make a multicolumn line legend?
- 15 Finding the maximum likelihood estimator
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.