I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Member for 9 years
34 profile views
Last seen Apr 13 at 8:46
- Stack Overflow 58.8k 58.8k 1616 gold badges110110 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.6k 4.6k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Photography 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.3k 2.3k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 881 What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?
- 739 What is a monad?
- 307 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 168 Why not be dependently typed?
- 154 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 110 Working with time DURATION, not time of day
- 108 How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- View more network posts →